Meet Our Volunteers
- 2019-2020 Evaluations are Live - If you would like to fill out a generic evaluation form online, please click on the following: Teacher: End of Year Evaluations Volunteer: Student Evaluations, & Feedback Family Survey (English) (Spanish) Principal: Feedback
- Thank you Barnes & Noble! - In December, Barnes & Noble, Emeryville, hosted a book fundraiser that netted 1,734 books for Read-Aloud! Thank you to everyone who donated books! We also were invited to gift wrap items at Barnes & Noble (at Emeryville one week and … Continue reading
- Thank You dd’s and FirstBook! - Thank you to everyone who donated to Read-Aloud through the dd’s Discounts/FirstBook Youth Literacy Fundraiser in August!
- COVID-19 and Read-Aloud - As you may be aware, relatives of a Washington Elementary student and Mira Vista Elementary student have tested positive for the novel Cornavirus. The school district has issued a community update and guidance on this case and the wider issue … Continue reading
- Read-Aloud in the New Year - Read-Aloud is scheduled starting January 6th through May 1st, with vacations on MLK day (Jan 20th), President’s Week (Feb 17th-21st) and Spring Recess (Apr 6th-10th).
- Schools are Open 10/29, No Read-Aloud 10/31 or 11/1 - The school district has put out a statement that all schools are open tomorrow, as all schools but one have power and air quality is forecast to improve over the next several days. There is no Read-Aloud on Thursday as … Continue reading